- Aggregation Engines (link blogs)
- Article Marketing
- Awards Programs and Monitoring
- Blog Creation Tools
- Blog Monitoring Tools (RSS-based Search Engines)
- Blogger List and other Blog Resources
- Content marketing
- Editorial Calendars Journalist Networks
- Electronic Media Kits;Online press rooms
- Market Research
- Media Contact Databases
- Media Monitoring & Measurement
- Media Suites
- Newswires & Press Release Distribution Services
- Pinging Tools
- Podcast Monitoring, Search & Directories
- Podcast Recording Tools
- RSS Feed creators
- RSS Feed readers
- Social Media Monitoring
- Social Media Networks And Tools
- Speaking Opportunities/Thought Leadership
- Tools to Shorten URLS
- Video/TV Search Engines And Monitoring Tools
- Videocasting Tools
NOTE: We are committed to keeping information on this site as current as possible, but pricing changes and new services do occur. For the most current pricing and services offerings contact the specific vendor for more info and validation.
Aggregation Engines (link blogs)
Fark.com is a news aggregator and an edited social networking and news sharing site featuring hand-picked funny and weird notable news -- and not-news -- of the day.
The general membership provides free access to odd breaking news from major news sources. Members can review and post upcoming links before they hit the main page and have priority access to Photoshop...
Metafilter is a weblog where members can contribute links, general thoughts or comments on issues of importance. Metafilter provides a list of posting guidelines for new contributors to follow, which can be found here: http://www.metafilter.com/guidelines.mefi
MetaFilter provides several features and functionalities. The Ask MetaFilter (AskMe) function allows for community discussions, including bug reports, feature requests, and "self-policing." The Projec...
ScienceBlog is a science news aggregator. The blog's content includes press releases from research organizations worldwide, plus blog posts from registered members with an interest in science.
The primary features of the blog include blog posts from readers, popular content (news), science shop, and find a job....