- Aggregation Engines (link blogs)
- Article Marketing
- Awards Programs and Monitoring
- Blog Creation Tools
- Blog Monitoring Tools (RSS-based Search Engines)
- Blogger List and other Blog Resources
- Content marketing
- Editorial Calendars Journalist Networks
- Electronic Media Kits;Online press rooms
- Market Research
- Media Contact Databases
- Media Monitoring & Measurement
- Media Suites
- Newswires & Press Release Distribution Services
- Pinging Tools
- Podcast Monitoring, Search & Directories
- Podcast Recording Tools
- RSS Feed creators
- RSS Feed readers
- Social Media Monitoring
- Social Media Networks And Tools
- Speaking Opportunities/Thought Leadership
- Tools to Shorten URLS
- Video/TV Search Engines And Monitoring Tools
- Videocasting Tools
NOTE: We are committed to keeping information on this site as current as possible, but pricing changes and new services do occur. For the most current pricing and services offerings contact the specific vendor for more info and validation.
Editorial Calendars Journalist Networks
Help a Reporter Out (HARO), a Cision company, is a free online social networking service set up for journalists to quickly gather input for stories they're writing. It was founded as a Facebook group in 2007 by Peter Shankman, and was later turned into a mailing list claiming over 100,000 members. N...
You can sign up by providing your email address and a password to read your HARO's every day, and keep an eye open for those specific media queries you’re qualified to comment on and act as a s...
MyMediainfo, now part of Thompson Reuters, publishes MyEdCals, MyMediaInfo among other services. MyEdCals is a comprehensive database of editorial calendar opportunities in the industry. The database includes hundreds of thousands of journalists and the stories they are working on in North America. ...
MyEdcals (editorial calendars only) can be purchased separately or bundled with their media database....
Bill and Steve Harrison's Reporter Connection is a free daily email service that connects journalists with experts available for media interviews.
Reporter Connection provides daily queries and connections, although some of commented they have not yet been as extensive as HARO. In each e-mail, Bill and Steve Harrison also provide useful PR tips ...