- Article Marketing
- Awards Programs and Monitoring
- Blog Creation Tools
- Blog Monitoring Tools (RSS-based Search Engines)
- Content marketing
- Editorial Calendars & Journalist Networks
- Electronic Media Kits;Online press rooms
- Link Building & Influencer Marketing
- Market Research
- Media Contact Databases
- Media Monitoring & Measurement
- Media Suites
- Newswires & Press Release Distribution Services
- Podcast Monitoring, Search & Directories
- Podcast Recording Tools
- RSS Feed Creators/Content Syndication
- RSS Feed readers
- Social Media Monitoring & Analytics
- Social Media Platforms
- Social Media Scheduling Tools
- Speaking Opportunities/Thought Leadership
- Tools to Shorten URLS
- Video/TV Search Engines And Monitoring Tools
- Videocasting Tools
NOTE: We are committed to keeping information on this site as current as possible, but pricing changes and new services do occur. For the most current pricing and services offerings contact the specific vendor for more info and validation.
RSS Feed Creators/Content Syndication
FeedBurner provides custom RSS feeds and management tools to bloggers, podcasters, and other web-based content publishers, including the ability to manage RSS feeds and track usage of their subscribers. It also Integrates Drupal with the services provided by Google FeedBurner. Currently this module ...
Services provided to publishers include traffic analysis and an optional advertising system. Though it initially was not clear whether advertising would be well-suited to the RSS format, authors now c...
FeedForAll is a tool for creating, publishing and managing RSS feeds and podcasts. Advanced features enable you to create iTunes-compatible podcasts. Existing RSS feeds can be repaired and enhanced with FeedForAll. RSS feeds generated by other means can be automatically repaired, so that they confor...
Features such as automatic publication date handling and field defaults, enables users to keep their feeds up to date with minimal effort. FeedForAll has a built-in image editor, WYSWIG editor and wiz...
Global 2000 companies use SimpleFeed to massively increase the distribution of their content, enabling them to better serve customers and reach new prospects. From its start in managing RSS Feed programs in 2004, to predictive publishing for Social Network to today’s emphasis on mobile application...
Helps attract potential customers who subscribe to companies, media and friends via blogs, portals and social networks. As a result, customers increasingly interact through web sites, creating a whole...