Muck Rack is PR software that allows you to easily search for journalists, monitor news, and build reports. Muck Rack enables you to discover the best journalists to pitch two ways: on any story based on their profiles in their extensive media database, or through their comprehensive search engine covering the articles they’ve written and the content they share on social media. Build precisely-targeted media lists that are automatically kept up-to-date, saving you from the burden of legacy media databases or manually-updated spreadsheets. Measure your impact with Muck Rack’s reporting and graphing features. Used globally by Fortune 500 companies, brands and agencies as an essential component of their communications strategy, Muck Rack enables the public relations professionals to accomplish more and prove their impact.
- Discover the most relevant journalists via Muck Rack’s mix of proprietary technology and in-house expertise.
- Understand content & context via up to the minute info on what journalists are sharing on social media
- Build media lists that never go stale when you import your existing media list and let Muck Rack keep them up to date
- Search markets
- Send pitch directly from the editor profile
- Receive Alerts and prioritize the info you receive throughout the day
- Automatically Track and Report on Coverage
- Real 1:1 Personalization at scale
Like most db suites cost is about $5,000/year but it's always worth a call to see what flexibility there is!