LexisNexis teams up with iCrowdNewswire
All-inclusive new service enables press release distribution and amplification into a network of 11 million websites globally, key social channels and Internet of Things (IoT) devices.
Republishing press release previously issued 8/2/21
LexisNexis® Legal & Professional in coordination with iCrowdNewswire, today announced the launch of Nexis® Newswire, one of the only distribution services in the industry to use paid advertising to drive traffic to news releases.
Nexis® Newswire enables targeted distribution to 11 million websites globally, as well as key social channels and Internet of Things (IoT) devices such as Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. The news release distribution service leverages the Google Ads network, so issuers can leverage unparalleled targeting to reach their specific audiences—and access unrivaled reporting that tracks real opens and clicks, not just opportunities to see.
“Our customers are always looking for new, effective ways to reach their target audiences—and stay ahead of their competition,” explained Chasity Johnson, Director of Product Management at LexisNexis. “Nexis® Newswire is shaking up the established newswire industry with a modern approach that delivers more.” According to Johnson the addition of Nexis® Newswire completes LexisNexis’s portfolio of media intelligence solutions, giving customers a comprehensive package that supports data-driven decision-making and fulfills customer needs.
Watch Nexis® Newswire in action here: https://vimeo.com/571704492 Hector Botero, iCrowdNewswire President, shared, “Posting releases on website sub-domains where traffic is minimal can be an effective strategy for search engine optimization, but it delivers news only to a fraction of the right audience. With Nexis® Newswire, on the other hand, users can take full advantage of the digital space with paid advertising on premium websites and distribution on voice devices to reach more people and drive more targeted traffic to news releases.”
Distribute and Boost News Releases Nexis® Newswire helps public relations and communications professionals:
- Amplify reach. Nexis® Newswire uses “push technology” to publish banner ads on premium websites chosen by the issuer. By providing access to all 11 million websites in the Google Ads network worldwide, including specialty industry and niche sites, customers can target the outlets that will provide maximum ROI to their business.
- Target the right audience. The Nexis® Newswire advertising-based distribution model offers unparalleled targeting to reach specific audiences. Issuers can target any country, state, city, and zip or postal code worldwide, as well as multiple regional or global markets for any campaign.
- Seamlessly and accurately translate. Google estimates that 50 percent of global searches are performed in languages other than English. Nexis® Newswire distribution includes translation of every release into eight languages to provide unequaled global and multicultural reach.
- Rapidly track and report success. Nexis® Newswire offers ad-driven report analytics with accurate views and click-through reports. Reporting tracks opens and reach, not just opportunities to see, allowing users to report on ROI more accurately.
Complete Suite of Insight-Driven Solutions
Nexis® Newswire is the latest addition to the LexisNexis® Media Intelligence suite, which comprises media monitoring, social analytics and news curation tools to fuel insight-driven communication and business strategies. The suite also includes:
- Nexis Newsdesk™, an all-in-one media monitoring and analytics solution that enables insight discovery for brand messaging, reputation management, executive positioning, competitive intelligence and more.
- Nexis® Media Intelligence Research and Analytics, which brings together media metrics and human expertise for custom media analysis and newsletter curation.
- Nexis® Social Analytics, powered by Talkwalker, offers global, real-time monitoring, along with image and text analytics.
- Nexis® Media Contacts Solution, a media database and communications platform powered by Agility PR Solutions.
To test Nexis® Newswire today, visit https://bis.lexisnexis.com/nexis_newswire.